Friday, December 19, 2014

Learn to Accept What You Achieve

This Article was during my College life, My Teacher in my English Proficiency told that we need to wright paragraphs the in titled "LEARN TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU ACHIEVE" first thing to comes in my mind that what i'm gonna to write? its pretty hard to think of it. But this is the result of my project. 


Learn to Accept What You Achieve

Ambition is a strong desire to achieve something in life. Having an ambition needs continuous efforts towards achieving it. A strong will power and determination will carry a person forward against all obstacles. Different people have different ambitions. Some aim to become teachers, soldiers, artists, politicians, doctors, engineers etc. we should have the firm determination to achieve our aim. Our will-power and determination will carry him forward, sincerely and with dedication to achieve it.
When I was reaching my ambition is not easy. Before when I was child I don’t think too much. I thought that when I reach my high school. I do have a job easily but I was wrong. There’s a lot of circumstance to achieving my goals. When my age getting older I saw what life is. You need to be a professional to have a good job. I have simple ambition in life. To have work that fulfills my needs and desired. But to reach that, I need to study hard and make do something to make it true.
Goals require commitment and dedication. There’s no other way around it. I also think a lot of my ambition in life on how to achieve it. But of course I need also internal support to achieve my goals. And also I need to day dreaming if my goal is need to change or revise. Focused on working to move forward. Like study hard. I should also be consistency and routine can play an important role in reaching my goals. I focus on my positive thinking; because positive thinking can empower me to reach my success.

But in reality has a habit of putting obstacles in the way of our dreams. We are not going to win every race. We may travel a long way down a road, if we only focus on the final goal, we can become uptight.  When was the last time I pushed myself beyond my comfort zone and created a new reference experience for myself I studied again. I enrolled to Bachelor elementary education.  From the started I felt was nervous. Lots of obstacle is there. There’s was a time that I want to stop. But theirs is in my mind saying that; you started already why you should to finish it. And now I’m in the near of one of my goals in life.
Life is not easy. But a long term of journey and accept what we achieved. It says that success is set in the mind. You need to set your mind to do something if you want to achieve anything. If we achieve these goals we feel good about ourselves. Few things make us as happy as performing a difficult task well and doing something useful and continue to create new reference experiences for myself until to reach my other goal in life.  

Now I noticed that its been a year past by that I wrote this, 

Noted: I don't know if my Grammar was perfectly correct.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment